January 15, 2018


New Year, New Me

 
New year, new me! I'm so happy to finally write my blog. It's been so busy because this is my last year at upper secondary school and soon it's time for matriculation examination. I can't believe how fast time has flown because there's only two weeks left of school! About one month from now I'm dressing for Little Red Riding Hood with my friends for school and throwing candy to children. I'm also going to travel to Estonia for the first time! It's so nice to healthy again because I was sick for one week and had go to doctor. I'm going to Greece this summer so I want to be in good shape ( always saying this! ). My goals for this year is just to be more present and more positive. I always want to make each year better than the previous and always try to learn new things. This year is about loving myself and making myself happy!  
 


 
I'm curious to know if you have made any New Year promises for this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment