November 29, 2017

 

In The Name Of Love

 
All I can say is that my last weekend was full of love and lovely people! I have already bought some christmas presents for my friends even there's 25 days till christmas! On Friday me, my sister and my mother went to eat this lovely cafe called Design Hill. It's a place in Halikko where they sell all these finnish products from Marimekko to Iittala. There's also a little cafe where they sell salads, drinks and lots of different cakes. I really recommend to visit there! In that day we also invited my grandpa and granny for dinner because we wanted to spoil them! We made fruit salad, self-made potatoes and chicken with pesto, sun-dried tomatoes and parma ham. For desert there was a self-made glogg cake which was delicious.
 
On Saturday I also had pre-Christmas party with my relatives. I have to admit that I'm not the biggest fan of  Christmas food because I don't eat ham, rosolli salad and all those different stews. I got to see my lovely godchild and her little sister and they were so cute! I just love their laugh and smile because children's actions are always real. I hope that everyone's December is also full of love and laughter!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Mukava kuulla, että sulla oli hyvä viikonloppu! Tuo leivos näyttää niin herkulliselta, ai että <3

    http://erelkee.blogspot.fi/

    Ps. Jäin lukijaksi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oli kyllä hyvää ja kiva kuulla! <3

      Ps.Liityin sun blogin lukijaksi!

      Delete