July 3, 2018

Graduation


One month ago from now, was the day that I had been waiting for 3 years: graduation day! Those 3 school years included multiple presentations, hundreds of exams, 5 baccalaureates, Wanhat and Penkkarit etc. My graduation day was a lovely day because I was surrounded by my loved ones and friends, the weather was perfect and the food was delicious. I have to admit that I was in love with my dress that I wore it the whole day, even at the bar! My diploma was good and I was really proud of myself which is the most important. My cousin took all these beautiful pictures of me and my sister. In the evening, me and my friends went to Rikala bar and I went to sleep 4:30 AM. It was really memorable night that I will never forget!







I would love to hear if you graduated this year and what summer plans you have for this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment