August 12, 2018

Agia Marina


About two months ago I was at Agia Marina, Greece with my family, godmother and grandmother. It was so lovely! I had been at the same place for about 10 years ago when I was 8 years old. We stayed at this beautiful Stefania villa which included our own private pool for us and the most beautiful view to Mediterranean sea. This villa had three floors which included 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a living room and a kitchen. During our trip we visited to a stunning Elafonissi and Chania. I only ate Greek salad and pizza at restaurants because I am a but picky when it comes to food. I usually don't drink much of alcohol so I felt like I an alcoholic because I drank something with alcohol everyday. The owner of the villa was so kind because he brought self-made marble cake for us when we arrived. Luckily we booked a trip to this same place for the next year. I can't wait!








Have you travelled somewhere during this summer? If you have, comment down below where have you travelled because I would love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment