September 1, 2019

Summer Days


Summer is starting to be over though it's getting hotter again in here, Finland! Right now I'm writing this blog post at school which started this week. This summer has been great because I've been working but still had time to relax. I worked for almost two months with taking care of elderly people which was nice because I learned so much and I learned multiple useful things which is good because I'm studying becoming a nurse. I was also at Ed Sheeran's concert this summer here in Finland which was so fun experience though my feet hurted so much from standing the whole day but I still sang and danced my heart out. I travelled for the first time to Tampere this summer for three days. I also tried my first time ramen at Turun kauppahalli which was so good and super tasty. I also was one week at Crete with my family and had a roadtrip to Hanko and Tammisaari with my friend. I can't wait for the fall and all the new things to come!






No comments:

Post a Comment