August 23, 2019


Beautiful Crete


Kαλημέρα! One week ago I would still be at beautiful Crete which is an island at Mediterranean sea with my family, elder and my godmother. We spent a week at gorgeous Villa Stefania in Agia Marina. This was our second time in this place so we we're more familiar with the place. I have been in Crete for four times and two times at Zakynthos which is a beautiful island of Greece and once in Spain. During this one week temperature was always around +30 to +33 which why I usually went to swim two to three times a day in our pool and stayed in shadow listening to music ( mostly my fave BTS! ). One day we rented a car and drove to city called Rethymnon where we went shopping and for ice cream and lunch where I ate greek salad and garlic bread.  I also tried fish foot spa where Garra rufa fishes eat your dead skin from your feet which makes your feet softer. It was a bucket list thing for me that I had to try! It was really nice and relaxing week with my loved ones, everything went so well. Next week my second year at nursing school begins and I'm excited and ready for new challenges!














No comments:

Post a Comment