December 7, 2018

Ahora


My life has changed a lot during these past few months because I graduated from high school this year and right now I'm studying becoming a nurse in Salo. It has been really exciting so far but also very challenging because everything is so new. I have learned to vaccinate, catheterize, regeneration and multiple other useful things. My class has been really awesome and it has been nice to meet new people and jump out of my comfort zone where everything was familiar and safe. I have also managed to overcome my fear for needles because we trained injecting our arms and leg. My first training with elderly people starts in a month from now and I'm so enthusiastic. I'm open-minded for everything that is coming: my first training, taking my first blood test, cannulate etc. My advice for everyone's lives is to remember to do your best and learn from the mistakes you might make.









No comments:

Post a Comment