December 28, 2018


Christmas


If I would have to choose what is my favorite holiday of the year, I would undoubtedly say that it is Christmas. I love Christmas because it is full of joy, happiness and laughter. Though I'm 19 years old, I got multiple presents from my loved ones like for example my favorite boy band Why Don't We's In the Limelight book, Lea Michele's Brunette Ambition book, gift cards, face masks etc. If I would have to choose my favorite present, I would say a key fob that I got from my lovely 2 year old goddaughter that says " Dear Godmother ". 
I feel like Christmas is a magical day because of Santa Claus and snow.  When I was a little girl, I was most excited of getting presents but these days I really don't care about the presents that much; In these days I just love the atmosphere of Christmas and spending it with my loved ones. I'm not the biggest fan of  Christmas food because I only like to eat ham and salmon. New Year is coming and I'm so excited spending it with my friends. 

I would love to hear how was your Christmas. Did you get any presents and if you did, what did you get?





No comments:

Post a Comment