January 4, 2019


This Year 2019

A person I hope to be more like:
- Lea Michele because she is so positive and optimistic person and always smiling. She doesn't care what others think; she just does her own thing. She takes care of herself with the right food and exercising. Lea is a down-to-earth and loving person. I just love her!

A new skill I'd like to learn:
- I'd like to learn to speak spanish. I would also love to learn to do yoga which would help me to get more flexible because I'm so stiff. I would love to learn to do my makeup and different hairstyles more.

A book I'd like to read:
- I'd like to read Lea Michele's Brunette Ambition which is full of lifestyle tips from doing your makeup and hair to nutrition and working out. I'd also like to read Why Don't We's In The Limelight book in which they tell their story how they made the band and more about themselves.
I love to read about inspiring people!

A place I'd like to visit:
- I'd like to visit to Agios Nikolaos when I go to Greece and Vai Palm beach which is full of palm trees. In Finland I want to visit Helsinki because of my friend lives in there and I haven't seen her house yet. 

A bad habit I'm going to break:
- I should use my phone less  and be more present. I should learn to stop worrying about stupid little things and live in the moment which is easier said than done!

I'm going to do better at:
- 2019 is a year I'm really taking care of myself by exercising daily and eating healthy because before I tend to snack chocolate daily which isn't good for my body, skin and health overall. I'm going to better at all areas in life: me, school, people around me etc.

I hope 2019 is a year full of positive things, new adventures and meeting new people. Be more positive and open-minded about everything. Wake up everyday feeling grateful that you get to live this beautiful life! Happy new year to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment