June 4, 2019

4 things you didn't know about me


1. I would love to speak spanish

For 5 years at least I have been wanting to study spanish and I have studied it a bit. I studied spanish two courses at high school and these days I have been writing spanish words and phrases to my notebook which is meant for learning spanish. I would love to learn to speak spanish because it is so beautiful language and universal language. I also love to listen spanish music so it would be nice to understand the meaning and lyrics of the songs. I have been thinking going for training to Spain since I'm studying becoming a nurse or maybe as an au pair in the future, but we'll see!

2. I love BTS

BTS is a seven-member South Korean boy band which members are RM, Jin, V, Jimin, Jungkook, J-hope and Suga. I love them all so much but my ultimate fave is Jimin! I found BTS in february in 2019 so I'm new to this fandom called ARMY which stands for Adorable Representative MC for Youth and is a collection of the fans that have been touched by BTS music or another way. I love all their songs and I own three BTS's albums which I listen all the time. My dream is to attend to their concert one day in the future!

3. I'm studying becoming a nurse

Right now I have studied for one year becoming a nurse and during this year I have learned multiple new things like for example how to vaccinate and cannulate. At first I thought that I couldn't do anything because when school started I was scared of blood and needles but now I have conquered my fears. I'm so happy that I have summer job this summer where I take care of elderly people for almost two months and at fall I'm going for training to hospital for 4 weeks. 

4. I like to listen to kpop

I love to listen foreign music such as english and spanish but I never thought that I could love korean music this much as I do! I've also made a kpop list to my Spotify where I can find my favorite kpop songs. My favorite kpop artists are BTS and TXT. I love every BTS's song like I said before which why I'm not going to list their songs here but I want to share some of my favorite kpop songs:

  • Nap Of a Star by Tomorrow X Together
  • Memory Of The Wind by Naul
  • Shin Yong Jae by Ha Eun
  • Breath by Park Hyo Shin
  • Only Then by Roy Kim
  • If You by BIGBANG




No comments:

Post a Comment